Thermal unit consisting of a self-supporting frame with a cataphoresis treatment and coating protection, with casing in treated steel to increase outside resistance.
The casing features an internal 20 mm thick stiferite insulation covered with an aluminium film.
Thermal units consist of:
- a thermal element (Condensation heat generator) prepared for sliding temperature operation;
- prearrangement for DHW production;
- insulated and flanged steel system return and delivery manifolds;
- gas manifold;
- condensation discharge manifold for draining of a single thermal element.
Thermal element with boiler body made of:
- stainless steel primary heat exchanger;
- forced air double burner with total premixing with very low NOx and CO emission;
- double gas solenoid safety valve with constant air-gas ratio (pneumatic);
- high head fume discharge electric fan for electronic speed control;
- modulating high head ErP circulator;
- degassing chamber with automatic bleed valve;
- water circulation safety differential pressure switch;
- minimum water pressure switch.
Total modulation both in heating and hot water mode (For external DHW application only).
Internal instrument panel with electronic microprocessor control and ignition card;
- NTC sensors for delivery and return temperature detection;
- setting of desired heating temperature;
- electronic ignition;
- programming and power increase according to needs;
- antifreeze and anti-seizure functions for circulator with programmable post-circulation;
- complete diagnostics of functions with shutdowns indication.
Management of element cascade.
Approved safety, protection and control devices (ISPESL/INAIL) installed inside the unit comprising:
- 5.4 bar safety valve;
- regulation and cut-out bithermostat;
- maximum pressure switch;
- minimum pressure switch;
- pressure gauge with pressure gauge holder cock;
- thermometer with control trap; - fuel shut-off valve (optional).
Flow balancer kit (accessory).
Modulating circulator kit with optional 0-10 Volt control (contact head office).