Thermal unit consisting of a self-supporting frame protected through a cataphoresis treatment and subsequent painting with casing in treated steel to ensure outdoor resistance.
The casing features an internal 20 mm thick stiferite insulation coated with aluminium film.
Thermal modules consist of:
- a thermal element (condensing heat generator) preset for operation at scrolling (variable) temperature;
- preset for DHW production;
- system delivery and return threaded and insulated steel manifolds;
- gas manifold;
- manifold for the condensate draining of each individual thermal element.
Thermal element, with boiler body consisting of:
- stainless steel primary heat exchanger;
- double forced air burner with total premixing with very low NOx and CO emissions;
- double gas solenoid safety valve with constant air to gas ratio (pneumatic);
- high head electric fan for flue gas exhaust with electronic speed control;
- ErP modulating high head circulation pump (vers. “NP” excluded);
- degassing chamber with automatic air vent valve;
- safety differential water circulation pressure switch;
Energy efficiency compliant to Regulation 813/2013/EU.
NOx Class 6 according to
UNI EN 15502-1.
IPX4D electrical power.
Internal instrument panel, with electronic microprocessor control and ignition board.
Cascade management of burners.
0-10V power control supplied as standard.
Approved safety, protection and control devices (INAIL) installed inside module and consisting of:
- 5.4 bar safety valve;
- operating and cut-out bithermostat;
- maximum pressure switch;
- minimum pressure switch;
- pressure gauge with pressure gauge holder cock;
- test thermometer with trap;
- fuel shut-off valve (optional).
Flow balancer kit.
Modulating circulation pump with 0-10V control (vers. P3).
DHW and external delivery probes supplied as standard.