Thermal unit consisting of a self-supporting frame with a cataphoresis treatment and coating protection, with treated steel casing for increased outside resistance. Both casings feature an internal 20 mm thick stiferite insulation covered with an aluminium film.
Thermal units consisting of:
- one or more thermal elements (Condensation heat generators) with premixed burner;
- digital climate sequence regulator controlling up to 8 elements, prepared for sliding temperature operation;
- prearrangement for DHW production;
- insulated and flanged steel system return and delivery manifolds;
- steel gas manifold;
- polypropylene manifold for condensation discharge and for draining each single thermal element.
Each thermal element consists of:
- stainless steel primary heat exchanger;
- forced air burners with total premixing with very low NOx and CO emission;
- double gas solenoid safety valve with constant air-gas ratio (pneumatic);
- high head fume discharge electric fan for electronic speed control;
- high head circulator for each element;
- degassing chamber with automatic bleed valve;
- water circulation safety differential pressure switch installed on each ErP element;
- minimum water pressure switch;
Total modulation both in heating and in domestic hot water use.
Ultra-high thermal performance (Dir. 92/42 EEC).
NOx class 5 emissions (according to EN 483 - EN656).
Electric protection IPX4D.
Control panel with protection and wiring for power supply connections.
Instrument panel for each thermal element with electronic card with control and ignition microprocessor;
- NTC sensors for delivery and return temperature detection;
- setting of desired heating temperature;
- electronic ignition;
- programming and power increase according to needs;
- antifreeze and anti-seizure functions for circulator with programmable postcirculation;
- complete diagnostics of functions with shutdowns indication.
Connections for single fume discharges prepared for battery connection.
Approved safety, protection and control devices (INAIL) installed inside the unit comprising:
- 5.4 bar safety valve;
- regulation and cut-out bithermostat;
- maximum pressure switch;
- minimum pressure switch;
- pressure gauge with pressure gauge holder cock;
- thermometer with control trap;
- fuel shut-off valve (optional).
Battery connection (standard) is provided for up to 4 modules with a maximum power of 2143 kW and for up to a maximum of 20 modules, divided into groups of 4, in order to obtain a total useful power of 10,715 kW.
Flow balancer kit (accessory).
The maximum number of areas that can be controlled is 10 (upon request).
Remote control system on request.
Modulating circulator kit with optional 0-10 Volt control (contact head office).