Thermal unit consisting of a self-supporting frame protected through a cataphoresis treatment and subsequent painting with casing in treated steel to ensure outdoor resistance. Both casings feature an internal 20 mm thick stiferite insulation coated with aluminium film. Thermal modules consist of:
- one or more thermal elements (condensing heat generators) with premixed burner;
- digital climate sequence regulator able to control up to 8 elements, preset for operation at scrolling (variable) temperature;
- preset for DHW production;
- system delivery and return flanged and insulated steel manifolds;
- steel gas manifold;
- polypropylene manifold for condensate draining and for the draining of each individual thermal element.
Each thermal element consists of:
- stainless steel primary heat exchanger;
- forced air burner with total premixing with very low NOx and CO emissions;
- double gas solenoid safety valve with constant air to gas ratio (pneumatic);
- high head electric fan for flue gas exhaust with electronic speed control;
- one high head circulation pump per each element;
- degassing chamber with automatic air vent valve;
- water circulation safety differential pressure switch fitted on each single ErP element;
Energy efficiency compliant to Regulation 813/2013/EU.
NOx Class 6 according to
UNI EN 15502-1.
IPX4D electrical power.
Control panel with protection and presetting for electrically powered connections.
Instrument panel for each thermal element, with electronic microprocessor control and ignition board;
- NTC sensors for delivery and return temperature detection;
- setting of desired heating temperature;
- electronic ignition;
- power programming and development based on needs;
- antifreeze and anti-seizure functions for circulation pumps with programmable post-circulation;
- complete diagnostics with lock-out signalling.
Single flue gas exhaust connections preset for modular combination.
Approved safety, protection and control devices (INAIL) installed inside module and consisting of:
- 5.4 bar safety valve;
- operating and cut-out bithermostat;
- maximum pressure switch;
- minimum pressure switch;
- pressure gauge with pressure gauge holder cock;
- test thermometer with trap;
- fuel shut-off valve (optional).
Flow balancer kit (accessory).
Remote control system through HEATAPP! kit
Modulating circulation pump with 0-10V control (vers. P3).
DHW and external delivery probes supplied as standard.