Electronic control unit compartment (SBPAR only)
- Protection insulation of the control unit from the delivery tube (SBPAR only).
- Flow rate regulator (1÷6, 2÷12, 8÷38, 20÷70).
- System for filling/draining/washing and disassembling the circulator without having to empty the system unit.
- Brass deaerator with manual bleed valve (SBPAR only).
- 6-bar safety unit with pressure gauge Ø 63 mm 0-10 bar with ¾“ male connection for expansion tank.
- 3-way flanged ball valve DN20 with 10 mbar check valve.
- EPP insulation with density 40 g/l.
- Sealing guaranteed by flat seals and other seals.
Additional features mod. SBPAR 240 VFS.
- Regulator with combined flow and temperature electronic measuring device VFS “Vortex Flow Sensor” with system drain valve. Flow rate 2-40 l/min.
- Combined to the SBMTDC control unit it guarantees excellent performance reducing energy waste and consumption.
HE 1 CIRCULATORS
The Wilo Yonos Para ST circulator, with electronically switched (synchronous) motor with permanent magnets, has an efficiency of 47% and allows to dramatically reduce energy consumption with power absorption range from a minimum of 3 W to a maximum of 70 W (stand-by consumption lower than 1W) in proportion with the real need of the solar system. On the contrary, a 7-meter traditional "asynchronous" circulator (e.g. Wilo ST 25/7), even if controlled with phase cutting at variable speed, always keeps a constant consumption that is equal to the plate maximum value (110 W). However, despite this, its performance is significantly lower (prevalence at 28 l/min about 4.8 meters against about 7.5 meters of Yonos Para ST circulator).