High performance boilers of the SBIF1 series are designed and manufactured for:
- technical water storage and instantaneous production of domestic hot water;
- guaranteeing high efficiency thanks to the large surface of the exchangers;
- allowing energy saving thanks to the excellent quality and wide insulation thickness;
- long resistance to corrosion;
- optimizing the energy supply from a solar system.
- They are manufactured in quality S235JR carbon steel sheet according to EN 10025, and underwent an hydraulic test at a pressure 1.5 times higher than the operating pressure.
- The internal exchanger for the production of domestic water is manufactured in stainless steel (AISI316L) to guarantee high resistance to corrosion.
- Fixed exchanger with wide surface normally powered by solar panels, with size designed to make best use of this energy resource. The stainless steel exchanger is used for instantaneous production of domestic water.
Heat insulation (free from CFC or HCFC)
Rigid insulation (500 to 1000 litres)
- Rigid 70 mm thick polyurethane (PU) with closed cells content higher than 92%. Density 40-42 kg/m3, with average coefficient of thermal conductivity equal to 0.023 W/mk. Fire resistance, class B3 according to DIN 4102.
Rigid insulation (1500 to 2000 litres)
- Rigid 85 mm thick polyurethane (PU) with closed cells content higher than 92%. Density 40-42 kg/m3, with average coefficient of thermal conductivity equal to 0.023 W/mk. Fire resistance, class B3 according to DIN 4102.
- White RAL9010 cover manufactured with a PST plate for models 600-800-1000, and with a sheath in coupled PVC with hinge closing for models 1250 and 1650.
- Thanks to the special technology and the quality of the materials used the cathodic protection is not required.
- 1 curve kit for the on-board installation of SBPAR pump unit.
- 1 thermometer.