This boiler, equipped with two high surface exchangers, is specifically designed for the combined use with a solar system and heat pumps. It can also be used as a high performance boiler if powered by conventional generators, such as biofuel, gas or diesel boilers.
- The DHW boiler is manufactured in S 235 JR steel according to standard DIN 4753.
- Its inside is glazed according to DIN 4753-3 and is further protected by the magnesium anode.
- 300-litre and 600-litre models: It is made up of 50 mm directly injected rigid polyurethane, free from chlorofluorocarbons (CFC), covered by a RAL 9010 PVC casing.
- 800-litre and 1000-litre models: It is made up of 95 mm rigid polyurethane, free from chlorofluorocarbons (CFC), covered by a RAL 9010 coloured PVC casing.
PREARRANGEMENT FOR RESISTOR CONNECTION
- 600-litre models: The flange, with ø 180 mm, allows the insertion of a resistor for the heating of the water.
- 800-litre and 1000-litre models: The flange, with ø 290 mm, allows the insertion of a resistor by means of a reducer.
- 1 thermometer with sheath.
- 1 magnesium anode.